Free Shipping in the US!
How to Wire Wrap a Briolette Drop
- Cut a piece of silver wire 3 inches long.
- Make a 90 degree bend in the middle of the wire.
- Slide the drop onto the wire.
- Use your pliers to create a sharp bend in the wire at one corner of the drop.
- Adjust the space above the drop to leave enough room for it to swing freely.
- Use your chain nose pliers to bend the longer wire where the wires cross. It should point straight up.
- Bend the short wire sharply. It should lay horizontal, forming a right angle with the longer wire.
- Hold the crossed wires still with the pliers and wrap the shorter wire around the long wire 2 or 3 times.